Give me freedom, Give me fire.
Give me reason, take me higher.
When I get older, I will be stronger
They'll call me freedom, just like a waving flag.
I know there's a spark in me and I gotta ignite the life and let it shine.
I will let my colours burst like a firework.
I am original and cannot be replaced.
I will open my door that will lead to my perfect road.
And like a lightning bolt, my heart will blow!
I wanna celebrate and live my life.
I'm gonna take it all like I'm the last one standing.
I'm gonna put my hands in the air and light it up like it's a dynamite!
That's how I am feeling right now, that I'm 25.
The road is gonna be long, but I'm ready to ignite that light and shine!
Cheers to 25 awesome years!!
No comments:
Post a Comment